Many people are hesitant about cutting the cord to cable because they love watching their favorite network television shows live. Hulu Live TV, a new streaming service from Hulu, not only allows subscribers to watch live TV, but at a fraction of the price of cable. Let's take a closer look at this new service and understand the benefits of Hulu Live TV.
How Does it Work?
Hulu Live TV is a streaming service that allows viewers to watch live television without having a cable subscription. The subscription works with a variety of streaming devices including Nintendo Switch, Apple TV, XBox, Amazon Fire Stick, and Roku. The service only requires an internet connection to be able to stream live television. Subscribers have the option to completely customize the channel line up and create a one-of-a-kind viewing service. Hulu Live TV also gives you the ability to record up to 50 hours of live TV and watch live TV on up to two devices.
How Much Does it Cost?
Hulu Live TV costs roughly $44.95 per month, but there is a trial available where viewers are able to sample the service for free for one week. Not only does the subscription give you access to live television, but you will be able to watch the entire Hulu library free of charge. The one benefit of Hulu Live TV is that there is not a contract involved with the subscription. Unlike cable, Hulu Live TV can be canceled at any time.
Which Channels Will You Get?
Many of the channel line-ups will depend on the area in which you live.
● Sports - One benefit of Hulu Live TV is the ability to watch your favorite sports teams live, with access to CBS, ESPN, and NBC Sports Network.
● Home Entertainment - Additionally, viewers can enjoy their favorite networks such as HGTV, TLC, Animal Planet, National Geographic, and more.
● News - News fans will rejoice in a wide selection of news networks including CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and ESPN News.
● Children’s TV - Several children's networks are available ranging from the Disney Channel to Cartoon Network.
● Premium Channels - Additionally, it is entirely possible to add on premium channels so you can still follow your favorite shows. Add-on packages are available for HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime.
With a range of channel options, Hulu Live TV gives you the full cable experience without the full cable price.
We understand you want to be able to still watch your favorite television shows but without the hefty price tag of cable. At Cable Alternatives, we offer several solutions to save you money, while still being able to watch live TV. Options range from television antennas to streaming services. Our team of dedicated professionals is available to help answer any questions you might have. To learn more about our services, contact our team today.